The tandem tilta trailer has been specifically designed to carry heavier vehicles (up to 2000kg). Unlike our single axle Tilta Trailer that tilts on a balancing principal, the tilting action with our tandem trailer operates through airbags. The airbag suspension is used to lift and lower the trailer for loading of vehicles and provides a smooth ride for your vehicle.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Will carry vehicles up to 2000kg
- Trailer weight is 500kg
- New low profile truck tyres (including spare)
- Alloy rims
- On board brake away brake with built in battery charger
- 4 wheel electric drum brakes and Hand brake
- Multivolt LED lights
- Air Bag suspension
- Built in air compressor
- Fully adjustable tracks
- Trailer Size
- 5.95m long
- 1.93m between guards
- 2.5m wide
- 550mm high
- Track angle when tilted is only 10 degrees
- Adjusts to different vehicle widths
- No extra ramps are required
- Doors can be opened OVER GUARDS
SAFETY MESSAGETilta Trailers tandem axle trailers are designed to carry a maximum of 2000kg.
Placing further weight either in your vehicle or on the trailer will void the compliance. This means that if you were unfortunate enough to have an accident, no claims on insurance can be made.Please note that by placing extra weight in the boot of your vehicle while it is on the trailer will reduce the trailer’s ability to tilt and may cause damage to the locking mechanism which in turn may cause damage to your vehicle.Please be aware of this.